Why not join us over the coming months, for one of a range of seasonally-themed cake decorating workshops?
Learn in a friendly and relaxed environment, whilst having lots of fun and expressing your inner creativity! You'll leave with a new skill that you can develop further at home and either a tray of delicious cupcakes or a beautifully iced cake to enjoy with your family and friends.
The price of each class includes your cake(s), use of all equipment and materials, tuition and refreshments as listed.
Maximum group size of 8.
Emily, Portsmouth: "Thank you for a fantastic day yesterday!! Me and my hens couldn't have asked for more! You really looked after us and we all had a great time! Would definitely recommend to everyone... and I will be back!"
Vicky, Chichester:"Hi Denise, just wanted to say a huge thank you for Saturday afternoon, we all had a wonderful time and everything you provided and taught us was brilliant. I really can't thank you enough for making the afternoon so special for us x"
AUTUMN 2012 CLASSES
"SPOOKTASTIC HALLOWEEN" CUPCAKE DECORATING EVENT
SATURDAY 20th OCTOBER 2012, 1-4PM
This class will suit beginners and special occasion group parties / hen parties.
* Learn how to cover a cupcake in fondant icing (sugarpaste) and buttercream icing (2 methods)
* Have fun creating a range of spooky designs, using a range of cutters and cupcake decorations
* Each person will leave with 12 decorated cupcakes plus a class worksheet and 2 cupcake recipes
* Opportunity to buy cake decorating supplies, so you can recreate your designs at home
* Class runs for 3 hours, refreshments will be provided.
* £45.00 per person, payable on booking.
* Book before Wednesday 10th October for 10% discount!
CHRISTMAS CAKE DECORATING WORKSHOPS
SELECTED DATES THROUGHOUT NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER, RING FOR DETAILS
Fancy decorating your own personalised Christmas cake this year, but have no time or perhaps no confidence to bake your own cake? This class could be for you!
* Order your home-baked fruit or sponge cake prior to class - specifying your ideal size
* Attend class in Widley as part of a group of (max) 4 students, and learn how to cover the cake with either sugarpaste or royal icing
* Decorate your cake using our equipment and expertise to help you along the way, using fondant icing and a range of Christmas cake decoratons
* Each person leaves with their own personally decorated Christmas cake in a strong storage box, plus a class worksheet and 2 celebration cake recipes
* Opportunity to purchase cake decorating supplies
* Class runs for 4/5 hours, refreshments will be provided
* £30 per person plus the cost of your cake (prices dependent on size and type of cake ordered), payable on booking
CALL DENISE 07719540201 for details, or email email@example.com